A world of opportunities and one company
that will help your business stand out.
We are client-focused company and our goal is to improve our clients business. We are a highly professional team of analysts and advisors and we are proud of our work. All our existing clients are very satisfied with our service and we would like to invite new clients to see for yourself the benefits and quality of our solutions and services.
The organization was established in 2001 for Collections and Investigation work for financial institutes. We are engaged in:
» DM Order Filling
» Collection of Outstanding Amount
» Repossession of asset
» Cash Collection from Write off pool
» Field Investigation
» Fraud Control & Investigation of documents to tracing customers
» Out sourcing
We have separate teams working for Flows / Repossession and Recovery. We at all point of time have been assisting bank in achieving their flow and back flow targets. In the field of Field Investigation we have served bank for financing to the right person at right time with the help of our database of defaulters list of various Bank.
This is what you get when you join our winning team at Guru Kirpa Inc. The Organization fulfills the role of continually providing Staff with the knowledge, skills and best practices to provide you superior services, above and beyond industry standards.
This is what makes us unique personal service, teamwork, years of experience and an in-depth knowledge of the subcontinent’s financial market – it’s a winning combination that can work for you. We don’t just believe in giving our clients solution, we also believe in building relationships that last.
• Reduce the pool of outstanding payments of delinquent customers thereby reducing the Net Credit Loss to the company.
• Carefully organize the repossession of financed assets without entering into litigation with the borrower.
• Consult the Financial organization for reducing their delinquency percentage in overall portfolios.
• Make an in depth Investigation before disbursing loans to the borrowers.
• Conducting post Loan Disbursement verifications in case of default cases.
• Enquire about Business entities before their entering agreements with organization, which hire our services for doing so.
• Lodging complaints under section 406 and 420 IPC in different police stations against loan defaulters.
• Ensuring the smooth functioning of the firm by carefully monitoring all the employees of the company.
• Last but not least to have healthy environment in the company, thus ensuring long-term success in the vast and prominent industry of financial products.
The Company is headed by Vivek Sharma who has a 20 years experience in the field of Collection / Repossession / Field Investigation. The vintage of most of the collectors in the agency is more than 4+ years, which relates to the reliability of the agency and the faith of collectors in the firm. Guru Kripa Inc recognizes the unity and Trustworthiness of the team as one of its biggest asset.
Field Investigation, Collections & Repossessions have been our interests and strengths.
Our mode of working is through set of independent teams, with clearly defined responsibility of each of them, each being led by a team leader. Aim is to maximize the output with competition between different teams.
As a collection agency we know that our emphasis goes beyond the collection effort and also to tell the principal about their shortcomings in their product and what we can do decrease their receivables. We in Guru Kirpa Inc believe in a symbiotic relationship with our principal each helping to grow each other with constant feedback and innovation.
At present we are working as Collections and Enforcement agency for ICICI BANK HOME LOANS, AUto and TW Punjab, Hinduja Leyland Finance Ltd.
• Ge Money Financial Services Ltd. From 2000 to 2013 for Consumer Durable, Home Loan, Auto Loan, Personal Loan & Business Loan.
• Citi Financial Consumer Finance India Ltd. From 2005 to 2013 for Consumer Durable, Home Loan & Personal Loan.
• ABN Amro Bank from 2007 to 2010 and handled Business Loan &
• ALLAHABAD BANK PUNJAB Agriculture loans
Flows (Current to 365+ DPD)
SME Loan, Personal Loans, Auto, Mortgage, TW Agriculture & Consumer Durables and CV.
Personal Loans, Two Wheelers, Auto, Mortgage , Agriculture and CV.
Name Vivek Sharma
Father Name Sh. Kewal Sharma
Date Of Birth 08.08.1969
firstname.lastname@example.org +91 161-4500878 / +91 987 200 1878
Shop No. 114 Goal Market Pinky Bakery Metro Road,
Jamalpur Ludhiana – 141010.
The job involved setting up the entire collection process and then appointing collection agencies and monitoring them on day-to-day basis
2000 to Present
» Business Management from IMT Ghaziabad.